Monday, February 9, 2009

Explanation

The following conversation just struck me as hillarious as this is typical of strange and bizzare conversations we have around here from time to time. No one is our family is racist and we all have many good friends of many ethnic origins. I am sure Kendall was considering the reputation of excellent athletes that are African Americans, and it was just one of those goofy things that came out of nowhere. We have often teased Chloe for her preference for thinking Hispanic guys are so hot, and it is no secret I think African American babies are incredibly beautiful. Dustin over the last few years has had Asian girlfriends, so I'd say we are pretty well-rounded.

1 Comments:

At February 10, 2009 at 4:12 PM , Blogger Karla said...

Yes I would definetly say no one there seems to care the color of skin or where you come from. That is too funny. I am still laughing over the conversation!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home