Monday, February 9, 2009

Conversation Overheard at the Cline/Larson House

Kendall: (while playing Wii Sports with his African-American Wii Me "Jamal") I'm going to have a big black boy when I have kids. (NOTE: Kendall is very athletic)

Mom: (lLaughing) Well then you'll have to marry a big black girl.

Kendall: No, I that's not what I meant.

Mom: Well then you will have to be okay with your wife occassionally seeing the mailman.
(NOTE: we once had a black mailman and it was a joke because Mom always said she wanted a black baby)

Chloe: (With a super Chloe giggle) Well I am going to marry a Hispanic guy cause they are soooo hot!

Larry: (With thick sarcasm) We will have no interracial marriages in this family! (NOTE: his mother is African American)

Kendall: Well maybe a girl that is half-black then.

Renee: Well I am marrying someone who is Native American or European only. Actually maybe just European like German or Scandanavian because blondes are becoming extinct and I need to preserve the blonde genes. (NOTE: Renee is currently very natural blonde and 5 months pregnant with a baby whose father has Native American heritage...bye-bye blonde!)

Renee: (continuing) And besides, before you know it America will be all the same color and all be brown-haired.

Mom: Renee, you're such a Nazi!

1 Comments:

At February 10, 2009 at 4:10 PM , Blogger Karla said...

LOL You have the funnies kids! I love Larry's comment, LOL Renee will have to try again for that blonde baby next time... I think Samantha might be a blonde baby? If she has a boy, we could trade maybe? Oh wait, she wants a boy though...hmmmm..?...?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home